Kiosk Mode enables the Chrome browser to run only in full-screen mode, without any toolbars or address bars.
- Download & install Google Chrome here: http://www.google.com/chrome
- Launch Chrome and check that the Chrome Version is the latest version (46.0.1 or higher )
- Press Ctrl-P and select the Destination printer you like the chrome to use from the drop down. Set Margins to Minimum and uncheck all in Options.
- Close the browser.
- Find the browser shortcut on your desktop, right click and select 'properties'
- At the end of your Target replace chrome.exe with “chrome.exe --allow-running-insecure-content --disable-scripted-print-throttling --kiosk --kiosk-printing https://subdomain.shoptreeapp.com/billing/ ” ( NOTE: Replace including the spaces and without the quotes) subdomain is your assigned domain.
- Save, and launch Google Chrome. It should now load in full screen (kiosk) mode and trigger prints automatically when you complete a sale.
Note: Kiosk printing requires Google Chrome 46.0.1 or higher stable Version.