1. Click Products on Navigation bar and select StockControl from the dropdown
2. Click on New Request to start building a stock request
3. Fill up the details and click on save to start adding the items
Name : System will Auto generate a Name based on time. If required you can change the name.
Request from Store : Select the store placing the request (store to which the request goods should be delivered)
Request to Store : Select the store from your list to whom this request should be sent.
4. Start adding the products
a) Just type the product name in the Add Products field, it will auto prompt to select a product. select the product from the list and enter the quantity and click add.
b) To scan product to the order click the bar-code button next to add field to activate scan mode
Now scan the product from the bar-code reader to add products to the list. ( Note : Quantity can also be edited once all the products are added )
Note : Click the Trash button in the product row to remove the product from the list
5. Click Save all to save the request list ( This can be used to review the request later on and add if you have missed out any of the products before completing )
Click Save and Complete to complete the request
Now request is complete you can receive it when the stock arrives. Refer the following to know How to receive requested Stock?