1. Click Products on Navigation bar and select Stock Control from the dropdown
2. Click on New order to start building a Stock Order
3. Fill up the details
Order name : System will auto generate the Order Name based on time. If required you can change the name.
- Supplier : Select the Supplier from your list to whom this order will be sent
- Receiving Store : Select the store placing the order (store to which the ordered goods should be delivered)
Click Save to start adding products to the order list
4. Start adding the products
a) Just type the product name in the Add Products field, it will auto prompt to select a product. Select the product from the list, enter the quantity and click add.
b) To scan product to the order click the bar-code button next to add field to activate scan mode
Note: To remove the products, click the Trash button in the product row to remove the product from the list.
5. Click Save all to save the order list (This can be used to review the order later on and add if you have missed out any of the products before completing)
Click Save and Complete to complete sending the order
(Note :Order cannot be modified once it is completed)
Now the Order is complete, you can receive the same when it arrives. Refer the following article to know How to Receive a Stock Order?