Check for network configurations of your router with your network administrator make sure your router is configured to static IP.
1. Connect your Epson intelligent printer to your computer directly via ethernet port.
2. To access the printer setup screen, you will need to change your computer's IP address temporarily.
- Go to control panel and Click View network status and tasks.
- Click Change adapter settings.
- Right click on your wired Local Area connection and select properties
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4(TCP/IPv4) and click properties
IMPORTANT: Note down your current settings before changing anything; you will need to change this back after configuring the printer.
Change the setting to:
- IP Address: 192.168.192.xxx - the last 3 digits can be any number between 1-254, except 168.
- Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
- Router/Default Gateway: 192.168.192.1
Click OK and save the settings.
Change the settings to:
- Change the 'Get IP Address' setting to 'Manual',
- IP Address: one of your IP address configured in your routers range. eg: 192.168.1.88
- Subnet Mask: Your subnet Mask mostly 255.255.255.0
- Router/Default Gateway: Your router gateway eg: 192.168.1.1
- Click Submit to save the settings.